Wish you all a Fabulous New Year ...

Here's wishing all my readers... A Beautiful and Fabulous New Year ... Hope it brings lovely new
beginings in our lives ... :)
And on the same note, I have to share with all of you that ... in case you were wondering the lack of frequent posts on the blog ... its because I am moving .Hope you will all bear with me,as I pack up the bags ... wrap up the house ... and dare the move back to Delhi ( actually ... technically Gurgaon) ... :)
As much as I miss posting on the blog ... and hearing from all of you, I'm all in winding up phase ... Hopefully that also means I'll get to share with you ,all about the perils of moving homes and doing up your own home from scratch ... plentyful of DIY projects ... dust and mess ... doubts and confusion ... and anger and frustration ... Hell! who am I lying ... I love it ... I have ton loads of things to look forward to ... a whole new space to design for some of my toughest critics (hubby and baby) ... ;)
Come Feb. end you'll see me in Capital Region ... till then, do put up with my missing in action and long disappearences .You can definitely mail me as usual and I shall do my best in replying back ASAP.
Hope your New Year is a Great start ... Wishing the very best wishes for you all ... :)

Blog Archive