Preparing For Tomorrow...

Today was one of those relaxing, sunny days - you know the type where you have every intention of doing something grand, but the warm Summer sun just beckons you outside?
Well that was today. Tomorrow we celebrate Australia Day and just about everyone I know does this with a good 'ol Aussie barbie, or B-B-Q. We are having one here with our family, so today I spent some time sorting out where we will be eating and celebrating what it is to be Australian...it doesn't look as good as the image above, but it will do.
I did come to the realisation while I was out there, that we have to get started on the gardens. We started, then we were held up inside again fitting French doors and the like.
Oh well.
I had planned to bring you some more of the 'No cost bathroom makeover' today, but I didn't do a thing in there, but I will show you some images soon.
Have a wonderful day, wont you?
Ness xx

Blog Archive