Shopping from home is best- look what I got!

Lately I have learnt to really enjoy shopping on the Internet and done most of our Christmas shopping there...beats shops, parking etc. Just before Christmas I purchased these lovelies from Etsy sweetheart Vintage Junky Style (been meaning to show you all for ages, but kept forgetting with the Christmas rush). I have saved so many products from there as favourites, but couldn't pass up these 3 burlap bags with little crowns and numbers on them and this vintage dutch chocolate tin.
A better view of them. aren't they great. Not sure what to do with them yet. I am sure I will figure out something...any ideas?
Onto another exciting delivery.....
Remember I won the giveaway from The Swedish Room? W ell I did, and I was so delighted to have won as I don't have a lucky streak when it comes to things like that. This huge box turned up 2 days ago and here is what was inside -
2 french Iron candlesticks and 4 white Artichoke canisters...and a beautiful hand written letter pressed card from The Swedish Room. As you can see this arrived prior to the kitchen painting and you can see our old cupboard doors in the background.

Here are the candlesticks in full. I love them, they weigh a tone and have the best aged patina!
I am not sure where I will put them yet, but

the little Artichokes are living well on our kitchen mantel.
Oh, I love the Internet!! =0)
Ness xx
Fire Update - Helicopters are buzzing around as I write this. The fire has moved forwards a lot, closer to our town, closer to us. We are still on high alert and have organised what we will do if it comes to that. I am trying to remain positive because the fire is about 4 kms from our home and maybe it wont get to us, but after those terrible Black Saturday fires in Victoria, I know that it come from nowhere and fast. the wind is very strong today which is not good and we are meant to have 31 degrees Celsius on Saturday...so not looking good.
Thank you to all who have sent us well wishes etc, you are all so sweet for thinking of us.
Ness xx

Blog Archive