THANKS!!...back tomorrow

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for sending my family and I holiday and new year wishes. I contacted most of you, but for those of you I couldn't contact personally I just wanted to say thanks for your support and for being with me on this journey, for your wonderful friendship and all of the lovely comments and emails you send. It really makes my day.
I wish you all the very best of luck, love, health and wealth for the new year.
Hope you are all enjoying your holidays...I know I have and I will be back tomorrow to show you some of the new range for The Shop (you can go there now and have a little look), my new living room light (yep, it finally turned up =0) and of course get back into the swing of things for 2010.
See you tomorrow petals!
Ness xx

Blog Archive