Home makes me smile...

One of those days!
Mason, our 3 year old swallowed dish washing liquid on the way back from the grocery store. I panicked and felt really teary while talking to the Poisons Center. He is OK, but I think he regretted it!
So, I took some photos of things that make me smile and feel calm...basically home.
This one is of the mirror Dad made us that's in the dining area, looking into the living room. The afternoon sun was just starting to come over the top of our house to fill the living room with light.
My $50 Chaise. How can that not make me smile and it is filled with the ticking, tufted base I made and a heap of cushions/pillows that I have made. It is in the hallway, right outside of our bedroom door and I love seeing it.

3 gorgeous little bottles I bought in Oatlands on a trip with my Mum and the boys and an old picture frame, picked up at the markets.
And finally, a new cover for my Etsy Store called La balloon (I really like this one and have made something else with it that I will show you soon) which is on a stack of books all about white interiors....ah smile =0)
The day has ended well with a nice 3km run to get rid of the stress.
Lets hope tomorrow goes smoothly!
Ness xx

Blog Archive