Somethings Gotta Give Frenzy

This image has sparked many a decorating frenzy and I know I have showed it before, but I just love it and thought it fitting for a restful Friday post.
Today has been much better and I think my run last night really cleared my head. Mason is over his bubble intoxication ;0) and all is looking good for the weekend.
The La Balloon cover I showed yesterday has been sold and I hope to make up some more and re stock the shop this weekend.
I also endeavour to do some little changes to our house if I get the time...I watched my favourite movie 'Somethings Gotta Give' and drooled over the sets house, which had me looking around at what I could do in here to get 'the feel'.
If you are after some inspiration this weekend, head over to Joni's blog Cote De Texas and click on her interview with the extremely talented Beth Rubino, who is the wonder behind the set looking like somewhere I could move into tomorrow...she even gives up where the blue striped rug came from.
Have a great one,
Ness xx

Blog Archive