Tools down on the bathroom today while I play Nurse!

No work on the bathroom today. I have two little men who are snuggled up on the sofa, unwell. So instead I thought I would get the office in oCheck Spellingrder ready for the year. You may remember, I used to sit behind the desk, but I have moved it to the wall to make more room in the center for cutting fabric and screen printing and the like. The sewing machine has had a day off today and is now covered in a vintage embroidered linen cloth...it doesn't know itself!
I love this space and I love working in this space. The light from the French door is lovely and even in this photo which was taken early morning (the light doesn't come in here until at least 10ish am) it still has a softness to it. You can see my little 'file drawers' on top of the white cupboard...there are made from old wardrobe drawers and hold all my to do things. I am still using the cot side rail to drape all of the fabric that is ready to be sewn. It just works so well that I haven't found anything to replace it yet!

I have taken so much from my desk top (it was a shambles from the Christmas chaos and orders etc), but I did steal the grey pitcher from the bathroom for the shot. My white one was having a clean and awaiting new greenery.
Anyway, thank you all so much for your encouraging comments on my super mini budget bathroom makeover. I am hoping to do some more in there tomorrow, but for now I have a muesli slice to make and two little men to attend to.
Have a wonderful day wont you?
Ness xx

Blog Archive