Two Art Directors...Industrial Love!

Today I had an email with a link to an Etsy store called Two Art Directors from Jamie, the owner saying that the items in the store represented my aesthetic, so intrigued, I had to look.

Wow! The images I am showing you now are just some of the ones that I thought were very interesting...like this Industrial gauge above which would look great on a wall along side some nautical paraphernalia or in a little boys room with racing car items.

Or this galvanised bucket which is huge...and has a lovely patina to it. I would imagine this filled with fluffy white rolled towels along side a white claw foot bath under a crystal, vintage chandelier.


Always a lover of old lamps like this.

This one is from the Aladdin Manufacturing Company and is circa 1900's. i love the fact that it has that industrial look and has the decorative base to it...very nice.

This is amazing!!! It is from the Canadian Department of Agriculture and is dated 1912. It is actually a weed and plant specimen set which has the original contents in it but two. How cool is that. I wonder if there is anything that I would recognise in there...i seem to attract weeds in the garden!...but my favourite one is this.

It is an adding machine from the 1900's and would look great in my barn!
To have a detailed look at these amazing items and all of the other beauties in this store, visit Two Art Directors.
Ness xx
USB problem is all better and the fires have all but gone. We even had a sprinkling of rain today!

Blog Archive