Re purposing storage

Looking through some of my files and some of my favourite blogs for bathroom inspiration, I have found some wonderful cupboards and drawers that could be re-purposed into vanities and linen storage. This one above from Tricia Foley I saved for the worn wood on the top of the unit. I would love to have a top like this sealed with an organic bees wax that water just beads off.
This one I found via My Lovely Things and would make great linen storage don't you think?
Imagine it filled with loads of vintage Irish, French and Belgian linen pillow slips and crisp white sheets...nice. I do like the chairs in here too.

So cute!
I cant remember where I spied this image, so I am sorry. However, this is something I could really do in our bathroom. Although I would love pressed tin panels painted white behind the taps.
and finally this gorgeous set of drawers I viewed over at Shannon Frickes blog this morning from Anthropology. I would adore something quirky like this against all the white beaded board, except we would need four drawers...one for each family member. I guess my drawer would be '2ND'.
This is high on the list for a vanity replacement!
Ness xx

Blog Archive