Texture is King!

Today I am loving the furniture in this beautiful home. Everything in this home is so wonderfully textural and warming. In this photo I love the little tufted parts of the linen chair with their frayed edges and the burlap cover with its little ruffle.
This bedroom doesn't have too many textures, but still holds the warm vanilla palette beautifully. I imagine out the window is a lush green courtyard to wake to.

Quintessentially Cottage! Skirted linen sink and beaded boards always say welcome to me, especially out here in the country. The tap ware is just like what I want for our bathroom reno.
How cute is the little glass lamp base? I wonder if it was re-purposed from a glass bathroom set.
More texture. Sisal matting, waffle weave pleated cover and flaky cream paint...just lovely. The faded botanical print fabric works so well as accents.
The room as a whole is beautiful. I adore the weathered stone on the walls. What a gorgeous base for starting a room scheme. Seeing the room together just proves that texture is King!
Ness xx
all images - Country Living

Blog Archive