Nearly there...

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful comments about my slipcovers. It was very encouraging. I thought I would take some new photos now I have added the new cushions i made today and to show you the room nearly finished with the new curtains...and in better light. Yesterdays photos were terrible and I am sorry.
***Please be aware that this canvas is temporary and is hanging from a hook that was already there so it is too high. It will save time patching when the new work goes up***
These are the new ones I made from the material I bought in Sydney at Ikea. I am still after a lovely RL inspired blue and white floral to have on the sofas, but this navy one will do in the meantime.

So here is the living room as it looks today, the 1st day of Spring! I am not settled on the canvas above the sofa and I have my eye out for the perfect (is there such a thing?) statement piece to go here, but I am happy for now. You can see the new white curtains I made for the French doors. I love these. The light coming through them just illuminates the room. If you are wondering what the little black thing is above the doors, it is a bird silhouette.
I hope you like...I am sure it will change!!
Ness xx

Blog Archive