Packed and ready to go!

via oliveaux
I know it is only Tuesday, but I am signing off early this week because tomorrow the boys and I head off to Sydney to see my Parents, Sisters and Brother. There is lots in store, a Family outdoor soiree, visiting the Zoo, and....
alfresco emporium
lots of shopping! I have a list of the top things I am after. One of them being some more blue and white jars, preferably Ginger Jars, but something like these lovelies will do. As soon as we touch down I am off to Ikea (we don't have one in Tassie...I know!) for some bits and pieces. Also on the agenda is visiting some of the most beautiful stores I regularly haunted when we lived here...there will be lots of photos.

abdyantiques.co.uk
Another item I will be looking out for is a black Bakelite phone. I know it is something I probably won't find, but I will keep my eyes peeled as Mum is a fiend for spotting an elusive item..and always for a tremendous bargain.

flickr
Anyway, we are packed and ready to go, with alot more luggage than Ms Hepburn here!
Have a great week and weekend ans I will be back here on Monday with loads to tell.
Ness xx

Blog Archive