Project Mojo!

The last month was full of ups and downs for me, emotionally, creatively and physically. As of yesterday I seem to have found my mojo again and went on a huge decorating rampage (for lack of a better word)...I thought I would show you a few of the things I got up to (there was a lot!).
In the photo above, nothing much changed, except for the flowers. As I am down scaling to a cleaner palette, white Hydrangeas and Twisted Willow have replaced...

...pink Peonies. I love these deep pink ones, but it was a little too flashy for the new pair back...maybe come Spring I will get some more.
Some of you will recognise these two. My $50 chaise that I made the mattress for the Magnolia canvas (which was made by my Sister, Caroline) which used to hang above our bed, have now been paired in our entrance hallway. It is a great spot for putting the boys' shoes on and seems to finish the area.

It looks lovely at night as well with the shadows of the flowers.
This little corner was changed and used to have an old metal trunk and some vintage suitcases...but the boys kept climbing on them!! So, I swapped in my little console which was recently repainted and found some beautiful textural wreaths I had forgotten about and made this little vignette near our sofas.
I finally found some new lamps that I am happy with to go with our paired back scheme, and once our sofas are covered with their new slipcovers and the new drapes are added, the whole look will come together.
I also bought these two lovely hand screen printed cards, that I put in some black frames I picked up at a bargain shop. The glass vase is a recent purchase, and only cost $15, which I have filled with some native branches from the garden. Now I would love a black bakelite phone!!
This area used to have a vintage French newspaper insert hanging, which is now above our bed...I am not sure about this yet.
I really like this new area near our phone and I am hoping to get some of the others in this card range to hang somewhere else.
So, I am basically telling you how excited I am to have some sort of spark back...sorry if this post has bored you.
Ness xx

Blog Archive