Celebrations outdoors ...

As we are get into the mood to celebrate ... an outdoor do ... may sound even more inviting ... E-Mosaik Events ... is an L.A based company ... that is into organising Moroccan and Indian style events ...


...I soooo ... loved the pictures that I had to share them with you all ... I am in love with the tent celebration style ...


... the color of the drapes ... is reason enough to get into a festives pirit ... a candle lit pool ... I can only but image the shimmering pool and the candle lights ... uuuuu ... and not to mention the lanterns ...

... I have had a lantern bug for a few years now ... looking at this image ... feel like I may just might need to find a whole storeroom after Diwali ... ;) ... but tell me ...who would forget an evening walking down a lantern lit path like this ... ah , for me that's what dreams are made of ...


... the purple elephant motif saree ... the flowers and the drapes ... I enjoy the color palatte ...

... uuu if this is what your entrance looks like ... I'm coming . I think a mish-mash of middle eastern ... an Indian styles ... lo and behold you have some fabulous elements to add to your celebration decor ... inspired anyone ... and don't forget do check out their website ... here ... for lot more of such celebrations ...
Image Source: e-mosaik via flickr.com

Blog Archive