It's back & I am into it...

unknown
...the mojo I am talking about! I have a mountain of projects I have to get done and I thought I would share my project list with you. I have to....
1. Get most of the details for the Spring Wedding I am styling sorted and underway (I can't wait to show you all this one, it's going to be beautiful!)
2. Re-stock the store now that my clay has finally arrived.
I am about to do my Christmas range of tags which do well and also make some more of these new tags (above) as a regular line....
I made these covers recently for a custom order, and I love them so much that I am thinking of making these a regular product also...what do you think? They are a longer, squat pillow, like a breakfast pillow. I think they are lovely.
3. Decide on the permanent art work for this wall in our living room. This one I whipped up in an hour out of left over house paint from the front door...which leads me to...
4. Have these sofas in our living room covered.
The plan is for white denim (which I am finding really hard to find). I have spotted a very light linen coloured denim, which has a lovely 'grain' to it...I am deciding what way to go. I think this canvas needs a plain colour under it to work. The pattern on the sofa at the moment worked 6 years ago when we bought it...not now!
5. Paint our kitchen cupboards...inside and out.
I would love to do the inside a really soft teal colour, so when you open the white doors you will get a little hint of colour as all our crockery is white...and the shelves are to.
The back of the cupboards are a beaded wood finish, so I think it would work well.
Anyway...better get started.
Oh, I promise to do a post with all the little details, colour names etc from yesterdays post soon.
Thanks for all your lovely comments and emails.
Ness xx

Blog Archive