Deep Breath...Haven & Space!

We are back! Had a lovely time and beautiful weather. The trip was full of shopping and right from the plane we headed to Ikea were I picked up a few things I will show you all in a later post along with all the other things I found...but this is what I was really looking forward to - Haven & Space. I would class this shop as a 'Decorators Delight'. This store has something for everyone and their prices are truly amazing.
If I only was able to take more on the plane 2 of these trunks would have been coming home for sure. The Gentleman in the stripe shirt is one of the owners and the store was absolutely flat out so I didn't get to chat to him. Just near his jumper were some gorgeous black ginger jars. I just didn't have the room!
Right from the moment you walk into this store you are greeted by beautiful things, cushions, cast iron decorator pieces, prints, glassware, ceramics, out door pieces...basically everything you could want to furnish your home is here, and cheap too!
I loves this display of pillows in the far back corner of the store, and by this stage had a few things to tuck into my suitcase...which I will show you in a later post too. If you are ever in Berry N.S.W, you must stop by this gorgeous shop it is my absolute favourite. You will not leave empty handed...I never do!
Ness xx
images - Ness Lockyer

Blog Archive