I Want, I Need, I Have To Have...




Yesterday, in response to the shell post, a reader mentioned that I might like the shell sconces, above, that are available at Rose Uniacke in London. Rose Uniacke? Why had I never heard of her nor her chic shop before? Better late than never, I suppose.

And regarding those shells- the reader was right. I'd like a pair of the sconces, as well as many other items on the website.



Like these chairs. Slipper shape, green velvet, bouillon fringe. Divine!


And this 17th c. Louis XIV Ebony and Brass Inlaid Commode.


This Bagues chandelier would look perfect over my dining table.


I don't have a bar, but I'd have one built in a jiffy in order to accommodate these stools.

Oddly enough, my favorite thing on the entire site is not a chair nor a table, but rather a bespoke range hood (or should I say
cooker hood).


Truly, is this not one of the best looking hoods you've seen? Even if it meant that the rest of my kitchen had to go naked, I'd buy this hood in a heart beat! (It certainly beats the 1968 GE hood that graces my kitchen right now.)

Blog Archive