A Storage Wish

Storage has always been an issue for us and on top of my list for our new home will be storage. We never had a problem in our kitchen with storage, just the bedrooms...I just couldn't help but show you this kitchen. I love the drawers everywhere - and the bead board walls!!
Tricia Foley
I love this storage solution in this Laundry room designed by the fabulous Tricia Foley. It amazing and oh so chic too!

Sarah Richardson Designs
...and although I am not overly into open
shelving in the kitchen (we ripped ours out when we re lined the kitchen as it always looked wrong and I was sick of dusting them!), but I am liking this shelving system in Sarah's farmhouse.
So while I continue moving furniture about our house this weekend and getting the rooms ready to out the house on the market, I will be thinking about the 'list' for the next home we buy. Hopefully I can show you what I have been up to.
Ness xx