Coastal - my way...

Right now I am loving this simple coastal style, and I don't love it to the letter though. Just elements of it, thrown in with basic elements from my own style. So I have gone through my files and found some beautiful images that explain what it is I love about this.
Obviously I love the clean, pale base of either white or linen walls and slip covered sofas...
unknown
but also loads of white linens and ticking stripes. I love to mix antique linens with new linens, but they all have to have that clean, unfussy look to them - like above.

via Oliveaux
I still love a little a sophistication thrown in there too and this shot is just beautiful. Botanicals, great lighting and some wood thrown in. It just depends on the space and if it needs darker, smooth wood or scrubby wood - I love either.


And of course wicker and sisal mixed with painted white wood. This is what I would like to out into place in our home. Now I am just deciding on what to get rid of and what will work!
A virtual yard sale may be in order!!
Ness xx