I am SO over it...

As much as I adore our home, I am getting to the stage where I am over the decorating in here. Do you ever get this way? This is the longest I have ever not re decorated and I think I have done well, but it doesn't change the fact that I am over it.
Mainly, I am over the kitchen decoration. The pictures etc and the fireplace mantle (see top photo). I am sick of the little Sid Dickens inspired canvases I painted next to the window, the photos in the black frames to the left of the shot, the fact that I haven't had time to paint the chairs and get the dining set finished. I have thinking about this for the last month or so. I don't know if it is the cottage makeover or what, I do know I want to simplify and dare I say be done with the frou frou French side in me...gasp! I know!! I just would like my current style - simplified!

I am also over the colour of my $5.00 sideboard. Since re covering the other sofa, the colour of this matches too much and I don't like matchy things too much. I am thinking of painting it...maybe a soft grey. What do you think? Also the decoration here (although this is an old shot and there are different things on it now) has bored me.
My Mum suggested moving the big clock from above the mantel to here...not sure.

Don't get me wrong, I know this area is a HUGE improvement on what it was (see the before shot above and below when the previous owner was here). I just need a change. I would love to be able to put beadboard everywhere, but it is not going to happen, a repaint is out of the question too. So it is just a cosmetic thing I need.
Our hallway before...eeew!
Maybe I need a huge yard sale to get rid of all of our decorations to make way for new ones =0) and sell some stuff in the Etsy Store...now there is a thought.
Help me through this please!
Ness xx