Decisions, decisions and HUGE changes!

unknown
Mic and I are having some major things to think about now. Not only am I changing the style of our home, we are changing our home too! We have made the decision to put our house on the market for sale within the next few months and will begin the search for a new home.
from my files
We are still looking for an old home but with the work already done...over renovating. Don't mind having to paint and do small things, but no renovations!
my home ideas
So, as we finish some jobs here at our current home I will be culling a lot of the accessories that you have seen in our home to make way for new pieces for which ever home we buy.
lexington
This will include some of my linens that I have long cherished and alot of my French inspired pieces.
lexington
Which means I will be having a virtual yard sale here soon!! =0)
I would love to have you all along for the ride as we look for our new home and say goodbye to our cherished house that we thought we would be in forever. I would love to hear your thoughts on all of this as well as the virtual yard sale.
Ness xx