I'm Back...finally!

Hi, I am back. You may have gathered that I have been ill. I wanted to say a huge thanks to Maria for her very beautiful guest post while I rested. I was thrilled to see my covers in her gorgeous home...thanks Maria.
I became ill last Wednesday on my Birthday (go figure) and by the next day was extremely ill and was taken to hospital. I am doing fine now though and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your very sweet comments and emails. I have the best readers here I am sure =0)
I did do some quite sewing and made this cover above, which is in my Etsy Store now and some others to re stock.
On a different note...
I have been tagged by Debra at 5th and State and I have to show the 10th photo in my design file. Right before I checked this email I had cleared out my files (as did Debra) and this is now #10....

It is a photo from DustyLu blog of Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic store and I had saved it for the white (obviously) and for the light shade. I don't actually know why, but I just thought it was so pretty and plain at the same time.

I now have to tag some other blogs of design to share their 10th photo in their file. Don't think you have to do this either.
1. Willow Decor
Small post today guys...I have to work back into it =0)
Ness xx