The Changes Have Begun

The changes have begun. Mic and I have decided to change the configuration of our home back to how it is supposed to be. Now this setting will look familiar to you...that's because it used to be my......
....office!
The room we had occupied as our Master Bedroom is actually the other living room, but as we never used it we stole it as our bedroom. At the moment there is nothing in that room except for bits and pieces, but it will be the other living room shortly. We want to show the future owner the exact layout of the house. That and the fact that some people cant see past what is in a room!
As of now, all my office things are in boxes, suitcases etc for the time being but thats ok. It is a small sacrifice to make for the sale of our home.
This is the room as of about 1/2 an hour ago when I moved the bed in there. I could only show you this part of the room as I still have office stuff on the other side waiting to get packed up. I will probably change some of the pictures behind the bed as the bedhead is too tall as you can see, but for now it will do while I shift all the other stuff about - then I will get into it.

Oh! I did want to show you a house that caught my eye, in our price range...
Isn't it beautiful. Fully renovated in keeping with the era of the house, but garage for Mic and room in the yard for the boys. Problem is, Mic hates the area it is in - argh!
Never mind there has been more I have looked at and we are not ready to buy just yet.
Doesn't hurt to look though, hey?!
Have a great weekend.
Ness xx