I Love Etsy....

Look at these sweet little paper Hydrangea petals I found on Etsy today. They come in a little paper box with a larger petal on top. I couldn't resit showing you as you probably know by now how much I adore Hydrangeas and ours are dormant right now while we venture into winter.


annachovie
Now, how can you not love anything that Anne Harwell from Annachovie does? Not only has one of her chair prints shown up in the awesome movie 'It's Complicated', but she does amazing room scapes and quote prints too as well as many other gorgeous ones. I am loving this Chinoisere plate print that would go so well with my Ginger Jar print I bought a while back from Anna...don't you think?
medium control
Then there is this. I have been after a messenger bag for a while that will hold all of 'stuff' and look good at the same time. This one with one of the chair design classics 'Eames chair' print on is just perfect I think. It has loads of pockets and pen holders, phone holders etc and I love the colour.
So, if you want to go have a look at any of these items, or any of the other fab items these sellers have on offer just visit Etsy, or click on the small shop name under each photo.
Have fun!
Ness xx