Slipcovered - Part 2

Remember a while ago I had planned to cover our other sofa? Well, I finally done it!
Here it is, made out of a painters drop cloth (you can also see my linen monogrammed roll up blind I made not long ago on the door in the background). Bear in mind these are temporary covers as I have planned to make some with white denim once the boys are a little bit older.
Here is the sofa before. Over used and abused. When we bought these sofas 7 years back they were nice, but sun, age and two little boys have seen them look terrible. They are a great shape and I picked them mainly for the shape. I have been dying to get them both covered and was so pleased with how the first one turned out that this one looked even worse next to it.
Here is a reminder of the first one I covered.
Here they are together...and for a total of $68.00. WAY cheaper than the ridiculous price I was quoted to have them done at the upholsterer. After a few washes this one will fade to the lovely linen colour of the other sofa...then they will be a perfect pair.
I hope you have a very enjoyable weekend and finish a project...or two.
Ness xx