Miners Cottage Update...

Thought I would give you an update on the Miners Cottage makeover. I have been madly organising what I need to purchase over the past few days and thought I would start the artwork search. I stumbled across this vintage map from 1887 of South Australia which has great meaning to the client, so I was happy to find this...and for $10.00!!!
little blue bird studios
I have been looking for naval, boat inspired pieces to add to the mix and found this lovely on a dictionary page....

kdoherty
then I found this beauty, which I think is stunning. But, with the whole map thing still fresh in my head, I stumbled upon these....

real butterfly gifts
...WOW!! It is a vintage map, with a REAL butterfly! I just think this is gorgeous and there are all sorts of bugs, but I just love the butterfly ones as butterfly is the meaning behind my name. =0)
Pottery Barn actually contacted this store for their 2006 catalogue and I can see why. This is my favourite and I am trying to think of an excuse to buy it.

An amazing colour hit for your wall is this beauty. The green in this butterfly is stunning and the fact they are real just blows me away. They are all just so beautiful, you should have a look HERE.
So, there you go a little update on the cottage...and a little sidetrack to butterflies!
Ness xx