Refinement...+ re listed!



This room is so amazing I had to show you!

I have been making a story board for the new style I am moving towards and there is just something in me that cant let go of the refinement of French Style. I still want the coastal feel that I have been talking about but I don't want the lighthouse ornaments etc but with some refinement. I know what it is, just don't know what you would call it is all.


johan kalen


Here is another gorgeous room. I could easily use this as a base to add the style I am going for. I have been busy however rearranging our rooms as we get ready to sell our beloved home....lots of rearranging. I am getting to the small bits and pieces now and as soon as the rooms are ready, I will give you a sneak peak.


I also have been busy with a makeover project I am sure you will like.


Oh, I have re listed some of my best seller cushion covers on my Etsy Store like this one

My French Love Letter cover and some others like the Keep Calm And Carry On cover and the La Balloon cover too. If you would like to have a look click HERE.

Ness xx