Searching, still...

Still on the lookout for a cupboard/armoire for the Miners Cottage. I did however get another old chair, a mirror and an awesome old cutting board today for $15!
I love the old mismatched chairs in this shot and I plan to paint the ones I am getting for the cottage all white so they will fit together around a small dining table which is yet to be found. I have two chairs so far and the search continues.
As for my 'over it' dilemma. I will be taking it all out of the decorations out of the room for a few days and seeing what happens from there. Whatever I don't put back will be sold...and some paint for the sideboard is in order. I thank you all for your comments and emails with this. Glad to know I am not the only one who is feeling this way right now.
Have a great weekend,
Ness xx