What Do You Do???

Warm Whispers
...when you have the flu? I was hoping to re do our medical cupboard I spoke about yesterday and show you today...but I am too sick. So, I am going to show you instead some lovely favourites I have found recently.
This photo above is one of about 12 prints from the renown Sadie Olive that I would love to have gracing our walls. They all have that vintage feel to them which I adore.
Roll And Tumble Press
I need a little reminder- I really do feel terrible!! This has been hand fed into an old letterpress machine and the colours are so calming.
Two Inspire You
This Wedding Boxwood Wreath would look lovely on our front door right now. We are heading into 22 weekends of rain!!? I crave real Spring days.

Red Wren Designs
This little sweetie is made here in Tasmania in Frankford. I love the fact the tea towels are on 100% linen and all hand made.
Eva Julie
What a wonderfully pretty print. It says "Choose Joy" in French and the fact that there are little birds in the tree appeal to me even more.
Well, I am sorry that I couldn't bring you the cupboard post today. I hope to be able to do it over the weekend seeing there is more rain coming. I will see how I am feeling.
I do hope you all have a beautiful weekend.
Ness xx

Blog Archive