Loving..a bunch of flowers

Flowers have always been a huge part of my life. My Mum is an avid gardener and she has always surrounded us with beautiful blooms. They can really just finish off a room, even just to add some colour or brighten your day.
These gorgeous cherry blossom branches may not be a bunch of flowers, but I love branches in vases too. These ones were on my dining room table while I was playing around with settings and flowers types for the Spring wedding I am styling.

coastal living
Nothing says happy to me more than a beautiful bunch of Hydrangeas. If you took these pretties from this setting, it really would look life plain. It is wonderful what a full vase, jug, bowl etc of flowers can do to an all white scheme.

bountiful home
Even outside, a door way looks gorgeous covered with trailing roses.
These pretty Spring flowers were given to me by a dear friend and they are sitting next to my phone, right by the back door. What a lovely sight to come inside to while we are still having quite cold days.

This Tulip bunch, given to me by another dear friend recently sat in my office and brightened the whole space for about a week before gravity started to take hold.
So, you can see why today, and always, I am loving a bunch of flowers.
I hope you all have a bright, happy day.
Ness xx

Blog Archive