Beach House Kitchen/Dining

The Dream House (from my files)
Regular readers will know this is my dream kitchen...I am not going to say that I will use all elements from this kitchen as it would be in my normal house -but I will take the banks of doors, painted beams and expanse of white thanks! of course the walls will be beaded.
Eric Roth Photography
Beaded walls like this, but all the way up. I am liking the check roman shades for the beach house too....and a Mora clock would just be heaven!

Coastal living
Easy going dining chairs that could be pulled up outside as well as used inside would be a great option....ah and there are the doors and drapes and limed floors.

Christopher Peacock Kitchens
Limed ceilings would be perfect - as would this kitchen! Baskets, stainless, scrubby wood and white. If I could take the main elements from the first kitchen and put them in here I would be done. Really I am not being too fussy here am I?
I will wrap up my dream beach house tomorrow with the rest of the tour...you might be getting bored!
Ness xx

Blog Archive