Sweet returns of Blogging ...

Shruti ... over at Mindful Meanderings and Decor Delirious ... presented the loveliest award to me this morning ... Thankyou so much Shruti ... I am glad you enjoy the blog so much ,so as to get you, all decor delirious ... wow! sounds awesome to me ... ;)
Passing the good things around ... well, it can be difficult too ... there are just so many blogs I am in love with ... but ... let me see if I can choose ... talk about early morning challenges. Wee! ... here I go ... passing this lovely award to a few of my lovely blogger friends ...
Bhavna ... over at An Indian Summer ... one lady who thinks out of the box and has an awesome blog for ethnic Indian inspirations ...
Elin ... over at Monunique ... I am in love with her French Style home ...
Leigh over at Brabourne Farm .... loved her blog when it was just a few posts old and I adore it to date when I scrambling to catch up with her latest posts ... she's the lady with Santas Stash ... well all the decor inspiration stash atleast ... ;)
Coty over at Styling with Coty Farquhar ... check her blog out and you'd know why I love it ...
Sunita over at The Urban Gardener ... Oh! I just love the way she gardens ... weaves stories with her lovely picture ... of her lovely Mumbai Garden ...
Aditi over at Once Upon A Tea Time ... love her new posts every morning ...
And ofcourse, the Latin Sardar over at Latin Sardar ... love reading some of his corny stories and jibes ... and have to state the fact that dear Praji was the very first male member of my circle of friends ... and he is always the most active one on the blog ... now that sure feels really nice ... :)
Here's to all my lovely friends ... you are all a wonderful part of my day ... and there are so many more I would love to list ... guess I have to do it in a soon to come post ... :)

Blog Archive