Scrubby Cupboards...

Pale & Interesting
Old cupboards and wardrobes are something I always love to include in rooms, especially our own house with it's 11 foot ceilings. The scrubbier and well beat up ones are perfect pieces in my opinion and this one is lovely, adding tonal interest to this creamy room.

Country Homes & Interiors
I also adore the industrial type with big glass front for displaying stock, and in this case crockery and glassware. The fact it is in a weathered grey and worn paint just makes it more appealing to me.

Country Homes
Ones with doors are great for linen, like here, or in the kitchen as a makeshift pantry...at least if it is not as orderly as the one above, you can shut the doors!!

via Mimi Charmante
This one actually has a little angled side part to it. What an awesome find if you had dead space to fill under some stairs, or an attic space.
Tomorrow our littlest boy is off to Pre School for 3 hours and while he is gone I plan to re-organise our own old cupboard which was originally used as a Medical cabinet at an Ambulance station. When I am done I will show you photos.
I hope you all have a wonderful day,
Ness xx

Blog Archive