Sharing memories of a past Diwali ...

I'd love to share some old pictures of mine with you ... not the best ones ...guess, back then ... I never knew then I 'd have a style and design blog :) ... but never the less ... here they are ...
I used to have a balcony through beautiful french doors ... this particular Diwali I decided to hang lanterns from the ceilings ... along the railing

... my candle collection went all the way up the staircase ... I like the Diwali feel inside the house as much as it is outside ...

... I was the mother of a toddler ... with time and energy being a premium ...

... but never the less ... when its Laxmi puja ... lights all over the house ... all the sweets in pure ghee and silks finding their way out of your wardrobe ...



... it just has to be Diwali ... that special time of the year ... :)

Blog Archive