Vintage Farmhouse...

What a creative weekend I have had. The weather here was questionable which kept us indoors, which meant I got to cook, sew and have a very homely few days.
Lots of progress was made on the new Christmas range for this year and I have listed lots of clay tags, Doves, stars etc with more to come and also got started on some of my Vintage Patchwork covers like this one above.
Each one will be slightly different, some have more vintage pieces than others, but all lovely.
There are also some with hand stamped and screen printed pieces included like this one. I really love how they look along side my vintage linen heart on our bed( I have some of these listed in store also) and may have to save one for us.

I have a huge stash of vintage and antique linens, prints and ticking's and little by little I am piecing them together.

I have also started to list this years stockings.
I really wanted the look for this season to have a farmhouse feel to it am am happy with what I have so far. I do have some patchwork stockings to come also that have pieces of vintage linens through them. Let me know what you think.
P.S -I have started a Facebook page for Marley & Lockyer and have no idea how it all works, but there is a little button if you would like to follow the blog. The response so far from those of you from FB already has been wonderful. Thanks.
Ness xx