Black Out...

country living
Hi! Well, the lockdown went well. Not as productive as I had hoped for, but I did get quite a bit done. Instead we spent the weekend indoors as the weather was shocking and while I was cleaning out my files I came across these images which I thought were too beautiful not to show.
I have always loved chalkboards in interiors and this shot above shows two of my favourite things - an Aga oven and a chalkboard.
Then there is this one. A whole wall! Imagine this in a cafe. I have always loved coffee shops and the like that have moody, warm colours and a chalky black wall is perfect.
I think this looks fabulous and our boys would love it also ;0)
Thinking back to when I painted our chalkboard in the kitchen, I don't know how we survived without it now. It is SO handy.
I will show you what I made on lockdown as soon as I have finished the photographing of them.
Have a great day,
Ness xx