Lockdown...

Hey There!

Is this the most beautiful Armoire you have seen? I spotted it at the always inspiring Lonny mag, which is a good thing I am inspired because tomorrow I plan on spending the whole day on lock down in there, music on, head down sewing.

The basket of vintage linens is calling again and now that all of my orders are caught up on I can sew without a worry, which is when I usually create the best sellers! =0)
And, I can also make up some more Christmas stockings with my stash of red fabrics.

By the way, I have switched rooms (again) and am making my office in our other living room as it is not being used...well, that and the fact that the room is huge, there are white floorboards in there, fireplace, and most of my sewing things as well. I know, when will I settle on a room?! Maybe if we get a caravan or convert our outdoor room that might happen - and that's a whole other post ;0)

I do plan on having copious amounts of coffee and a sit in my adorable white slip covered wing back chair in between all this too

...'cause now my favourite chair is right next to my sewing machine.

Does it get any better?
BTW- stop by and say Hi to Ginger, who has just started a brand new blog. Ginger has been so kind to write a lovely post about my home and even interviewed me. This blog is going to be all about white...my fave!
have a great weekend all =0)

Ness xx