French Air..

Skona Hem
Another glorious Spring day here and with this delightful weather comes Spring cleaning and airing out the house after the cooped up season that is Winter.
Now, I have already done the cleaning, so my attention has turned to French doors.
I love them and find that the cross breeze that can be gained from these beauties is unlike anything offered by a window.
It's like opening your houses eyes after a long hibernation.
Our own French doors were the best thing we have done to the house. Not only do they look great, but the capture the ocean and river breezes which fill our living areas and bedroom's with crisp, flower scented air.
This photo I took last Summer and you will notice that the rugs is up. This is the next thing on my list of Spring to-do's. The evenings are still a little too crisp to pull it up right now, but over the next few weeks it will happen and then I will feel like Spring is really here.
Ness xx