I'm Tufted!

Hi there!
Lately I have been dying to have a go at tufting, you know the lush padded-with-button thing like above? Yep...good.
I have had a L O N G love affair with tufting when I first spied a Chesterfield sofa. One of these beauties is on my list of things to have before I shuffle off the planet =0)
But, in the meantime I am loving tufted headboards and footstools, and not in any fabric - Linen!!

This one here from the Urban Outfitters gives you a better look at the overall effect. Isn't it divine? While I have no thoughts of turfing our loved wooden bed, I am trying to find any excuse to try this technique.
Belle Maison
Don't get me wrong, I do love just padded headboards too, but there is something luxurious, finished about tufted pieces.


You can just see how decadent it is with these gorgeous lights. I am not after something that looks a million dollars. I want my piece, whatever it may be, to look loved and...
...something like this would be
P E R F E C T!!
it is not uniformly smooth, there are extra creases here and there and it is still amazing.
Now to find something to attack ;0)
Ness xx
images 1, 4, 5 from my 'Tufted' file...sad I know!