Spring...

par courrier
Oh Spring, how I have missed you!
Today was the first day of Spring here, and it was glorious.
I heard birds I haven't heard all Winter, smelt flowers in the air and felt the warm sun biting my skin.
The thing I enjoyed the most, was the fact I got to hang out a full line of washing to dry in the sunshine.
There is nothing like fresh washing that has been dried in the sun!
Pine Cone Hill
...especially linens!!

Par Courrier
It is very satisfying to know that our life of outdoor living is about to begin. This means bar-b-q's, backyard Cricket, water pistols and Al fresco dining. Yay!

Pic by Me
All of these flowers sum up how I am feeling right now, and this one of our dining table which I took last Spring, remind me that I must cut some of the blossom branches that are blooming to bring inside.
Welcome Spring. I hope you stay a while =0)
Ness xx