Art by Buwa Shete ...

I have been loving the works of Pune based artist ... Buwa Shete ... at quite a few of his shows, I have come soooo close to picking up his paintings from the mother and child series...



... the subject matter is so simple ... I think very personal for me at this stage of life ... but its the way he uses colors that makes you stop in your tracks to have a look at his work ...

... ofcourse some of the moments he captures ... make your heart melt ...





... I especially love the way he creates the play of light on his subjects ... I don't care much for technically and artistically right sounding jargon ... so if I can tell you simply,that ... I love how he uses the turquioses and bright reds,  in different paintings and highlights the edge of the faces and noses of his subjects ...  Aahhh! I know some  of the art  critics  would be rolling their eyes at such an art review ... but this is how I look at art ... in the simple ways I relate to it ...
I wonder if  the works of Buwa Shete may interest you ... how about  introduction to more Indian artists, fanning your art interest... would you like to see more of my favourite Indian artists on my blog and hear me talk more non artsy jibberish  ... :)
Would love to hear from all of you ... all your thoughts ... and lets talk more about... art ... you ... and me ...:)



Image courtsey : Image 1- www.cpaindia.org , Images 2 ,3 ,4 - www.goaartgallery.com   ,Image 5 - www.gharbana.com , Image 6 - www.nonstop.com , Image 7 - unknown
all images are original works by artist Buwa Shete