Wonderful Whites

I found some beautiful images whilst going through an old usb stick that I thought I might show you. This one above I originally spied at lily-g and have always thought it was stunning. You know I love slipcovers and these are just perfect. We couldn't have them at our dining table because it would close in the space, but I have been thinking of a back slip for them. I am so glad the stylist thought to add the natural colours in amongst the white or it would have been too much...I know, coming from me!!


This is not from my usb, but beautiful none the less. It is from a beautiful blogger called Rie. This is Rie's dining room - I know it is gorgeous...what 'til you see the rest! Rie has a stunning blog, Home & Harmony which has become one of my favourite places to visit. Her home is amazing...and for sale...and Rie is such a sweetheart. If you go and look at her blog, you will love it.
from my usb..unknown sorry.
With only 5 days left of our Australian Summer, this image evokes Autumn in me. The fog, light frosts and all of the stunning colours that come with this time of year...and the fact that this house is beautiful it had to be shown.
This image did have a purpose while I was looking through my files. Our old center island in our Kitchen has seen better days. The drawer runners are really starting to not run anymore and I have been thinking it would be good to just have shelves and two top drawers...or a new one completely. I really like this one, although it would never work in our space...or would it?
I hope you like these lovelies as much as I have.
Ness xx
UPDATE- All of the French letter filled pillows have sold and I am going through the motions of making up more, possibly in different colours too! so bear with me as I have been swamped with email orders and orders through Etsy. Thank you so much for all of your support. xx

Blog Archive