Doctors Orders = New Covers!

I have returned after a few days off to recharge my batteries. I thank you all for your concern and well wishes. It was very lovely of you all. Originally it looked like I was having a mini stroke, but it is looking like a really, really bad neurological migraine..as if my tension migraines aren't bad enough! The Doctors orders are to slow down, so...
This is how I done it...by making some new items for the store! Naughty I know.

I have added some lumbar sized covers to the store like this one above. Based on my hand dyed cushion covers I have made some on white with a linen coloured ink. The good thing about these covers is that you don't need a lumbar insert, you can use a large pillow which I have done here to show you how it looks. It fills it nicely.
The light is different here this morning as you can see and there is a sudden nip in the air...Autumn has arrived. It seems over the weekend that our Sycamore tree lost a lot of leaves...anyway...
...back to the new covers.
I also made one in the hand dyed cotton with my little signature bird and flourish in white. I really like this one and am thinking of others to do. I have been sketching like mad!
I always find that when I have time away from the blog with the extra time I seem to have, I get really creative...I miss that. So, after the health scare I am vowing to take some time here and there for me. I hope you all don't mind. My posts may be a little sporadic at the moment while I try and find the balance.

This is something I really need to live for!

Another cover to the store which is an image of an original print. It even has the folds etc from the print and I love that it is not blue, pink and the like.

This is beautiful.
A French advertisement which I am thinking of making some for me, well for our sofa! It does look lovely sitting on our chaise up the hallway.

And then there is this.

For those of you who loved my long French Love Letter pillows. I have found an alternative that wont cost the earth to post. The filled ones were nearly US$20.00 to send!!! I know. So here is a 40cm x 40cm (standard size) cover, unfilled which will be posted as a large letter...much more economical for everyone. It is in white with the same script. It will come in different colours soon. I hope you like it.

All of these covers can be found at my Etsy Store.

Thank you again for all of your thoughts, Ness xx


Blog Archive