...and Kelly McGuill has a blog!

Lori from Frugal Farmhouse Designs blogged about the very talented Kelly McGuill the other day and that she has a blog...didn't know that.
I went over for a look and was blown away. I have admired Kelly for some time now, but was very pleased to see that she loves one of my all time favourite Designers, Tricia Foley!
Kelly's work is amazing and all that she uses is so my style =0)
I loved this shot because I have a wicker trunk beside our sofa and before Summer arrived, we had our blanket box as our coffee table on a jute rug with trim like this...and you know I use hydrangeas and have a thing for long branches!
The botanical images on the wall is something I would love to have in our living room somewhere too. The big mirror up the back of the shot reminds me of the window like mirrors my Dad makes...love it.
Kelly's use of white is so beautiful and I love throwing in industrial elements into a space like steel, nickle, signs etc and really liked what she has done with this kitchen.
Ticking is another love of mine...and I have this exact one! the blue and white fabric on the armchairs reminds me of another favourite of mine - blue and white china.
...but it is this space that makes me swoon!
White ginger jar lamp base, slip covered sofa, wooden floors, white furniture tucked in with wooden pieces and hints of greenery.
I am liking Kelly's style a lot!
Head over to Kelly's blog and check out more of her work. It is stunning.
http://kellymcguill.blogspot.com
Ness xx
all images via Kelly McGuill

Blog Archive