Some More New Etsy Items & A Surprise!

I have just added these new items to my Etsy Store and thought I would share them with you.
In the spirit of valentines and all things love, I have added some more love inspired tags. This one is my favourite because of the type writer font.
I am going away from my usual luggage tags in clay that I do to these little round tags. I will still have some of the luggage size, but only a few designs. everything you could get on the bigger tags will now be on this size....like my bees!

This is a new one however and I love how the little birds look with the circles. All of these tags come in either sets of 3 for US$3.00 or sets of 4 for US$4.00...cheap! Pardon the pun. =0)
there are some new ones I have never had before to, so be sure to head over to My Etsy Store and have a look....

OH! and I have added this new cover as well. It has been made with my hand dyed cotton, which has been dyed in organic green tea for 4 days and I love that there are variations in the colour throughout the cover. It is only a very subtle variation, like a feed sack.
Now to the surprise...A GIVEAWAY!!!
I will be announcing a giveaway tomorrow which will feature some of the new items I have been adding to My Store over the last few months.
I hope you will join in...see you tomorrow.
Ness xx

Blog Archive