Jim Thompson Silk Is Not Helping My Fabric Addiction




Seeing that I seem to troll the internet for fabric on almost a daily basis, I thought I'd end the week with some photos of Jim Thompson Silk and No. 9 Thompson's new Spring collections. There were so many fabrics that caught my eye...like that Velvet Illusion, below, which would lend an El Morocco vibe to one's room. Tiger Hills might be a great substitution for the BraqueniƩ print that slayed me last week (the one on Jayne Wrightsman's canapƩ and fauteuils). And for sheer drama I included the fabulous Ayuthya, at top, because it looks pretty spectacular. So on that note, I'm off to walk my condo and find something-anything- that needs a little refreshing with some new fabric.



Velvet Illusion- a velvet spin on Jim Thompson's classic Illusion print.


Taj Mahal


Jaipur


Hopi



Kosa Pan

And from No. 9 Thompson:


Tiger Hills


Arya Vine


Jatni


Santosh

Blog Archive