A Little Bit Of Hampton's Love...

Architectural Digest
If I could have a home built to my specs with no money spared it would be a Hampton's Style home. Not necessarily in The Hampton's, just with all the gobsmackingly gorgeous style that the design divas that grace this area seem to have running through them.
The neutral pallet awash with white, natural fibres like linen, jute, wicker etc and LOADS of style.

via material girls
I found this shot of above of this wonderful dining room in The Hampton's with a gorgeous blue and white rug, which picks up the blue in the chairs and is reminiscent of that wonderful living room rug in Somethings Gotta Give...and you know I love that!
I think the chandelier, which is encrusted in shells is a wonderfully unexpected addition to the space...the space is so beautiful.
Victoria Hagen
This room just screams Hampton's beach side living!
Victoria Hagen is a master at this and she has nailed this look here. I would love a huge jute rug this size. Ours is good for our room and the function of that space, but I would love it to run to near the edges...next house!
Country Home
This store in The Hampton's is so pretty. Big, blousy vintage florals on the cushion/pillow covers with the stripes look great under that stunning mirror.
Curb Design Network
And how can you not love this!?
The shingles! the doors! The roof lines! Proportions! Pool!.........
You must get why I love this style.
Ness xx

Blog Archive