New Etsy Items...

While everyone is gearing up for Valentine's Day, I have been thinking ahead a little...Easter! So, with that in mind I have come up with these cute little tags featuring a little bunny that you can buy from my Etsy Store.

They come in a set of four and the thing I like about them is even if you don't celebrate Easter, you can still use them as there is no reference to the Christian holiday. You could use them on a Spring basket, bouquet, new bunny for a child - the list is endless!
I have thought of Valentine's Day!
These little tags come in a set of 3 and I could give you a million uses for them...but I won't bore you. All of my usual love inspired tags have sold out and if you would like some for yourself, you can send me a conversation via my Etsy Store.

And finally I have added another of the Musee d'Orsay covers except this one is in white and the print is in tones of grey. So, although I have been pulling up floors and painting etc, I have had some time to make a few new items for The Store and I would love to hear what you think...better still, drop by =0)
Ness xx

Blog Archive