Fancy Friday

Some beautiful photos to welcome in the weekend from the stunning site, Arcobaleno.
This site is full of amazing and inspirational images that will make you swoon.
This particular image I had to show first. I am loving the greys, stone walls, old Aubusson rug, showy chandelier, old mirror...and that cute little house!
This is the kitchen that faces the room above...and that woman is in heaven, on her laptop, but in Heaven still! Imagine the dinner parties you could have in this house. The kitchen has some of my favourite kitchen elements - island bench, little spice drawers and of course, white cupboards.

The dining area is just to the side of the kitchen and the windows frame an amazing view. That table is just lust - big, old wood planks with those gorgeous chairs. I love the chandelier that is above the old, old boards...they make a wonderful pair.

This site has some amazing shots of little drawers - a slight fetish (if you want to call it that) of mine and has me drooling for a store to makeover. This cafe is the sort of place I would love to visit for a latte...I hope you all find a place like this for a coffee this weekend.
Ness xx

Blog Archive