Rooms in pink ... but mama... that isn't my kinda pink ... :(

  
This is really a dear diary moment  ... really ... I have too much of pink happening in my head ... and I can't believe just how desperate I am to have a room in this beautiful hot pink ...  and (sob...sob) ... my 4 yr.old(who says they don't know what they want) ... says...'' its tooooo dark mommy'' ...

... ah !where was I ... (sob...sob)... yep ... so now I have this  powder pink (well sort of) ... and mommy has woken up and smelled the coffee ... gone are the dreamy days where I could paint the kiddy room my way ... now its the lil 4 yr. olds way ...

sob...sob... I so enjoyed seeing these pretty in pink rooms ... had to share with all of you out there,who'd share a moment of sympathy ... while the reality dawns on me ... ;)

... ah! what the hell ... the pinks up on the wall ... and the professional in me (well! sob...sob) ... kicks in ... lady we have a project to finish ...

... I sure did think these pictures may inspire some of you ... who had their doubts ... or well ! never could imagine ... HOT PINK WALLS ... and have had ... YOU MUST BE CRAZY ... moments if someone(like me) suggested it to you ... :)

... we are having a great time(read ...  frustrating ..grrrr ... and sob..sob ... at the same time) ... I have stories to share ... let you in on the design stories of the girlie room I am doing these days ... all this being written while I wait for the carpenters to deliver the wardrobe and the girlie desk  ;) which I plan to paint PINK ... :)) ... any moment the guys are going to come knocking and I'll have to go zipping ...
In the mean while, send over ... all your thoughts ... your love notes for HOT PINK ... hate notes for ... yuuuuck ... PINK ,lady get a life ... ;)
Infact, my spirits are so rejuvinated ... I think I'll go and try the old trick ... flutter those eye lashes ... look all coy ... and try the line ... '' Honey , aaa ... you think I could use all that HOT PINK ... paint we have in the library instead ... ;) ... heck ... after 17 yrs. why am I still thinking that works any more ... Darn it ! ... ;)

Blog Archive